Passionate About Packaging
BodyPak Limited was founded in 2008 by the current owners Bob Cook and Sam Oliver and has successfully established itself as a world class supplier of innovative and competitive injection moulded packaging. With offices in the UK, USA and India BodyPak is expertly positioned to service the specialist packaging requirements of international FMCG brands.
BodyPak’s management team has a wealth of industry expertise and a real passion for creating new exciting packaging. The ability and motivation to innovate and develop commercially attractive products is fundamental to their ethos and was a key element in establishing BodyPak’s long standing partnership with Precision Moulds and Dies PVT LTD. The two businesses formed a unique profit sharing partnership in 2008 which continues to underpin their mutual success to this day.
PMD is an ISO9001 family owned company based in New Delhi that has 40 years experience of successfully making new injection moulds for multinational companies. This dynamic collaboration has enabled BodyPak to offer its clients an unparalleled service for the design and supply of high quality injection moulded components and in turn it has given PMD the reach to fully capitalise on global export opportunities.
BodyPak’s unique and patented range of flip top jars is a perfect testimony to their focus on product innovation. This transformational range of products was successfully completed 100% in house from the seed of an idea to a fantastic unique line of commercialised flip top jars. The partnership is already supplying its patented www.fliptopjar.com into 15 different countries across 3 continents.
The packaging market is a competitive and fast moving industry and BodyPak prides itself on offering exceptional response rates and industry leading levels of flexibility. There is no minimum order quantity for coloured components or custom tooling and new tooling quotes are usually turned around in under 48hrs. BodyPak really enjoys what it does and is dedicated to producing and supplying a world class packaging service for its customers.
We would welcome the opportunity to review your packaging requirements with you so please do get in touch. Call us on 01502 719637 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3 manufacturing facilities totalling 170,000 sq. ft.
- Employee strength of 500
- Fully air-conditioned precision tool room
- State of the art CNC machines and CAD-CAM systems
- 45 injection moulding machines (50-250 tons)
- Full electricity backup (over 1200 KVA)
- 3D models are generated from samples or 2D drawings
- Reliable moulds are created using our 40 years of experience
- All CAM programmes are fed directly to the CNC machines
- Strong team of product designers for aesthetic designing
- ISO 9001:2008 Certification for mould tool and component manufacture
- Dedicated and experienced quality team
- Strict inspection for all machined parts during tool manufacture
- Critical dimension measurement using 3 axis CMMs for tooling and plastic components
- Full traceability of batch manufacture including quality records
- Components only produced in materials that comply with current REACH Regulations
- Manufacturing partners comply with the ETI base code for fair and ethical treatment of staff
- A fully equipped CNC tool room
- CNC machining centres
- CNC Lathes
- CNC EDMs
- CNC EDM wire cutting
- PMD is proud to have one of the best tool rooms in Asia
- Components produced in Polypropylene, Polyethylenes, SAN, Copolyesters, ABS, Polycarbonate, Glass filled nylons & Arnite
- Strict quality controls, traceability and spare capacities that ensure:
- Timely deliveries
- Customer satisfaction
- High vendor ratings
- Long standing customer relationships
- Specialist in:
- Flip top closures
- Disc caps
- Multi-component assemblies
- Tamper evident closures
- Custom design closures
- High precision parts and high volume items
- Onsite tool room established in 1973
- Only fully hardened steel moulds
- Own heat treatment plant
- Life of 4-6 million shots
- Full guarantee